[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-15 00:03:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Mancy 于 2017-8-29 21:41 编辑

3个无字幕的德哈cosplay视频,超有感觉,有KISS!!!

视频皆来自油管,具体来源:
The second Date[Eng sub]:https://youtu.be/-pDmGZwTh5U
Detention w Dumbledore :A person I fancy[Eng sub]:https://youtu.be/a1637_0nWeY
Harry Potter and the confusing crushes:https://youtu.be/BpnAOMcyBo8

进一步关于视频:个人觉得两位主演都非常可爱,而且气质有莫名符合的地方:除了Harry的眼镜和乱糟糟的黑发、Draco这里是白发,之外,小哈有点笨拙感,小德有点优雅感。四位主演(铁三角+Draco)都挺合适,从身高到气质。在外貌方面唯一不太喜欢的演员是赫敏,当然没有艾玛漂亮也是一个原因。
这种Drarry的cosplay视频在油管上还蛮多。这些来自我看过的几种中觉得从扮相到气质到剧情比较好的。它们来自油管的订阅频道TheMischiefManagers,它有一个合辑叫Detention wtih Dumbledore,是从16年开始的一个德哈cosplay系列,大概每一个视频中,Harry都要完成邓布利多的一个简单的小任务,和好友或和Draco一起。
在猫爪没发现多少类似的视频,大家是都翻墙看吗ಠ_ಠ
因为我在国外时间短,而且网时断时续,超慢,所以只看了其中几个,比如德哈一起吃饼干的游戏,完成几个瑜伽动作,和Ron、Hermione这对比赛筷子吃面条等有爱的小互动,偶尔有kiss,总之这个系列应该是讲了一个故事。

声明:本人剪辑小白,不会做字幕,而且英语一般,但为了帮助大家理解,在二楼放一下大意及第三个视频的听写。欢迎高手补充或纠正翻译或者做字幕。但是如果你想在其他地方上传这几个视频,或者借用我的听写内容自己添加字幕加工后传播,或者借用我任何介绍或加工剪辑,总之如果你想利用任何我发的东西,希望能够通知我。

简介
为避免剧透但同时帮助理解,视频大意放二楼
The second Date[Eng sub]:Draco不愿跟Harry一起去霍格莫德,最后约会成功了吗?
七分钟,发布于17年7月,虽然是Detention w Dumbledore系列的衍生,也可以单独来看。对白少,比较好懂。

Detention w Dumbledore :A person I fancy[Eng sub]:Harry有一位秘密心上人,他要怎样告诉Ron?(这里罗恩并不混蛋)
五分钟,发布于17年7月,是DwD这个系列中的一个。发音比较清晰,比较好懂。

Harry Potter and the confusing crushes:Harry有点小混乱,经过Malfoy的提醒,他对自己的恋爱经历有了更多认识。里面有很多原著梗。
这是近期发布的,较长,十分钟。

总之可以当成3个独立的小故事来看,这是网盘链接:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gfzQ69X
★这个在网盘上不能直接看,要下载之后用播放器打开。
论坛功能提示:luvharry.net(或app)搜索25508可直达本帖。
 楼主| 发表于 2017-8-15 00:06:55 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Mancy 于 2017-8-29 21:33 编辑

The second Date[Eng sub]
大意:Draco把Harry从罗赫身边拽走,说不想和他去霍格莫德(Hermione对Ron:你认为他们在做什么)。Harry告诉他,可以不去霍格莫得。最后两人在草坪上约会。Draco拿出了Harry送给他的搅拌魔药的勺子。Harry问Draco是否愿意和铁三角好好相处。Draco质问Harry为什么把他俩的关系告诉他的朋友,害怕被Lucius知道,说话时不小心脱口第一次叫他“Harry”。Harry安慰他,朋友会为他保密,牵手→KISS

Detention w Dumbledore :A person I fancy[Eng sub]
大意:邓布利多这次的任务是让Harry说出自己fancy(喜欢)的人,Harry让Ron猜。Ron猜了Hermione,Luna,Ginny,Harry说不是女孩,是男孩。Ron说:Me?Harry表示不是,Ron又猜了一个,Harry喷笑,扭捏地告诉他是Malfoy。Ron有点惊讶,说你喜欢Malfoy,Draco Malfoy?Harry说是,当然不是Lucius Malfoy?Ron又向他确认,不是开玩笑吗?Ron说“Malfoy is a big deal.”Harry建议Ron可以和Malfoy增进了解。

Harry Potter and the confusing crushes:这个视频较长,且对话较多,所以大意后面放了我听写的英文对话,不确定的单词后加(?),没听出来的用#代替。第一次做听写,果然好累哦。Draco设定是当上了霍格沃茨魔药学教授。Harry和他在办公室见面,像朋友一样开始聊天。
大意:Draco和Harry喝茶聊天,聊魔药学,开着无伤大雅的玩笑,聊在学校过去的记忆,提到了约会,Draco称Harry有过的那些约会是糟糕的。Draco莫名走掉了,Harry觉得很奇怪。Harry回顾了过去自己有过的约会。和Cho:进展不顺利+强大的竞争对手Cedric。尽管Cedric在三强争霸赛也帮过他,告诉了他怎样破解金蛋的秘密。仔细想Cedric的举止,Harry突然意识到那是Cedric在调戏他,更可怕的是他似乎被Cedric的魅力吸引。又忆起曾与卢娜相处不错但他那时被金妮吸引了。但Harry封闭内心,没有接受Ginny的劝告,关系也不顺利。Harry最后终于意识到了那个这些年始终在身边的身影。KISS

以下为听写内容,仅供参考(犹豫要不要隐藏,还是算了)
Harry:You konw,the last time when I was here,in this office,having a drink,wrong(?) a potion and almost died.
D:Well,I don't keep a lot of potion in my office.
H:I hope not.You do keep a lot more herbs than I expected though.
D:You do know that we use herbs in potions.
H:Yeah,yeah,of course I know that.
D:It wasn't your strongest subject.
H:No,you are right. Must feel weird be to back to Hogwarts,right?Thinks of a lot of old memories.
D:Yeah,but I turn to think of the good ones.
H:You get a lot of those?I mean it wasn't like you have the most normal time at school.
D:We did check off a lot of things on the list.
H:What?Like cheating on exams and going on awkward dates?
D:Well then you tried everything?
H:What do you mean?I have lots of girlfriends.
D:Disastrous ones.
H:You are calling me bad on romance,Malfoy?
D:You are not expected quick on a uptake?
H:What do you mean by that?
D (leaving):This is being fun.But I'm going to go back grading papers.
H (leaving):Yeah,I've got # to grade too, so…
H (alone):Stupid Malfoy,what does he konw about dates,anyway?
H (monologue):I went to madam Poppy Pomfrey(?) when Cho was over 15.It wasn't my falut # so freely and # .And we also kissed,even though she started crying.Besides,it wasn't my falut Cho didn't like someone.And who can compete wtih Cedric Diggory?With a stupid hair and anoying smile?Well,I guess Cedric isn't too bad,he did help me with the second # sector.
Memories—
Cedric:Potter!
Harry:Cedric?
C:How…how are you?
H:Spectacular.
C:Look,I relized I never thank you properly for taking # about dragons before.
H:Forget about it,you would have done the same thing for me.
C:Exactly.You know the perfect's bathroom at fifth floor?It's all about##.
Harry (monologue):Wait a moment,now as I think about it,that's kinda suggestive,isn't it?
Memories again.
Harry (monologue):I wonder why I didn't see that before?Well,anyway,Cedric wasn't the golden boyfriend half pulf(?). # and the Quidditch captain and the real winner of  the Triwizard Tournament,who wouldn't like him?With his perfect hair and charming smile…Wait,what?No,I liked Cho,that's it.Cho,Cho,not Cedric.I just, I just screw it up by quoting(?) Luna befor we kissed.Well,I guess I cannot blame Luna really,she was just trying to help in her own Luna way.I guess that's part of her charm.She has her own way of doing stuff.People are just very quick to judge.Luna really is the sweetest.And she always believed in me,even before we became friends.I wish all people knew her as I do.Kids can  be so mean.
Memories again—
H:How come you are not at the feast?
L:I lost all my possesions.I # people can hidding them.
H:That's awful.
L:Oh,it's of good fun.But,this is the last time I really do need them back.
H:Do you want to I help finding them?
L:I'm sorry you lost your girfriend,Harry.
H:Are you sure you don't want help?want help#?
L:It's fine.Besides,my mom always said the things we lost have a way of coming back to us at the end.
Harry (monologue):I guess I have a thing for Ravenclaws.We would fit much better than me and Cho.Luna never made me feel bad when we were alone.I mean,she even support me when I had a crush on Ginny,even though she has feelings for her herself.Maybe she didn't know it at the time.Certainly took me a while,to figure it out.I guess no one plans on falling for your best friend's sister.But come on!It's,It's Ginny!How can you not fall for someone like her!Kind,brave,on the Quidditch team.She's never been to #a# of me ,not 12 and 11,not a crush on me,not when I isolate myself in fifth year.
Memories again—
Harry:You've been talking about me,haven't you?You will get used to it,
Ginny:We want to talk to you,Harry!But you've been hiding when everything got bad!
H:I didn't want anyone to talk to me!
G:A little stupid,don't you?Since you don't know anyone but me prossed by you know who,I can tell you how it feels!
H:I forgot.
G:Lucky you!
H:Sorry!
Harry (monologue):I really need # together.Can't believe I forgot what happened to her!I'm always like an idot when I'm with her.
Ginny:##you.Don't you trust me?Your mistake!
Harry (monologue):Well,it's not always my fault!Malfoy doesn't know what he is talking about.Sometimes things are meant to be.know Ginny is always there for me though,always ready to step up.Like,when I wasn't allowed to play the final game in our sixth year,she sure showed Malfoy then.Malfoy should always have a clever her mark when he results together.Just like,he always ticks me about Cedric,making Potter stinks buttons ,going all and all about how Luna is.Wait a moment,all those years,no matter who I liked,always at each other's throat.That's nicky(?) little…
Draco:What do you want now,Potter?
KISS
D:Took you # enough.
Harry:Well,I'm a little slow on uptake.
hanami 该用户已被删除
发表于 2017-8-15 08:09:10 | 显示全部楼层
第一!!不管看过德哈多少文,多少剪辑,每次都有初恋的感觉,这两只在一起真是太美好了呜呜呜

点评

沙发给你(。>∀<。) 他们两人不管是校园青涩的恋情还是战后成熟的一对小心翼翼的在一起都特别美好啊  发表于 2017-8-15 11:01
发表于 2017-8-16 08:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
他们真是太好了,喜欢
顺便坐板凳

点评

哈哈,希望喜欢  发表于 2017-8-16 19:04
发表于 2017-8-27 10:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
哦,这真是太美好了,让我仍不住要高歌一区,哦 ·哦·哦哦·哦【这不是娇喘,这不是娇喘】

点评

哈哈哈你太可爱了  发表于 2017-8-27 19:18
发表于 2017-8-28 11:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
每次看见他们在一起都血液沸腾,太有爱了!
发表于 2017-8-28 14:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
简直是配一脸配一脸,自古黑金出CP啊
发表于 2018-2-26 18:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
为什么点不开呢 ,好想看啊。
发表于 2018-2-28 23:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
!!!!静静上车,剪的真好!吻戏啊啊啊啊啊啊
发表于 2020-3-17 14:26:03 | 显示全部楼层
好有爱                                                                                                                           
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|猫爪论坛 ( 陕ICP备07011077号 )

GMT+8, 2021-10-16 03:32